2009年12月19日星期六

busy

im so busy recently!
no time go for online~
no time go for chat~
no time...
no time...
D A M N I T!!!!
pc lag!
line got problem!
can't organize picture on blog!
>
learn how to drive car~
ok la~
not very difficult!
fast to take the examination of driving car soon!
must PASS!!!
no money already~
buy bread also no money!
we all eat 'da bao' everyday!
hutang money!
no credit in handphone~
can't sms and call people!
so pity!!!
because of money!
happen somethings among my family!
how can i do?
cry?
don't so childish la~
break somethings?
don't so crazy la!
how?
diam diam lo!
sometime my tears are running out...
but want how to stop it?
i don't know...
daddy...why you din come back?
everyone scold my daddy in front of me...
i'm his daughter you know?!
i must support him!
so~?!
quarrel la~!
i really want to find a space for me...
for shout out!!!!!
HATE MONEY!!!
how can i hate it?
i need it also!
interview...
she accepted me already~!
happy lo~!
b a kindergarten teacher~
work at Qdees...
must speak english at all~
k la~
hahaha!
=.=
now...
i don't know what can i do...
want to study?
i want be a doctor!
this is my dream...
but i'm not a smart girl~
i hate i do not have time to accompany my family...
i hate to get stress!
i hate i do not have my own space!
i hate i always reject my frenz' invitation bcoz of no time!
if i study to be a doctor...
i'll lost many things that i appreciated~!
lost family...
lost friends...
lost time...
lost sukee...
how?
after SPM...
not everytime can meet my frenz already~
i'm so miss my school, my frenz, my homeworks, my teachers, my class, my jobs...
that all just became my memories already~
18th dec 2009...
i just go chee soon's party...
so nice!
i like to eat those food!
haha!
very delicious!
edward, trust no one, kitkat and soon sean jz busy to prepare the undang test...
so funny them~
all the pictures have been posted at facebook~
14th dec 2009...
the last day of examination of SPM!
after that,
we all went to sing k at greenbox!
the pictures at my facebook also!
don't know when we can gather to play again...
so miss for that...
21st,22nd,23rd,24th dec 2009...
i need to go Qdees for training to be a teacher..
of cause i will do the best!
24th dec i will attend to a church for enjoy the music performance!
25th dec...
christmas day~
i will go my 3rd ayi house to praying Brahma!
many people will attend to there!
i need to help ayi to prepare 200 eggs...
so busy!
28,29,30,31 dec 2009...
i must attend at Qdees...
children and their parents will come on those day...
i worry i can not handle it!
i will try my best!
so busy!
5th, jan 2010..
i'll take the examination of driving car...
so fast!
i can not fail it!!!
can't waste money!
The new life has to begin~!
2010~!
hope 2010 will better than 2009!

3 评论:

幸福男孩JErRyZaI 说...

This seems isn't like your oldself,but there are always rain or shine in our life,that's why it's called life..
All u nid to do nw is stay tough,no nid think too much ,as these problem will come to an end when the time has come.So dun worry.That's the reason u rush yr driving lesson?juz take it easy...if everythg too rush..it's might take toll in you...cheer up!
I too afraid of wat i hav now(friendship,machiship,love,and so on),may depleted slowly by time...but the onli thg I believe now is,all of u will be my friends forever,whether in my heart or in my life...I onli hope tat even after so many years,when we meet at street,we stil can recognize each other and able to greet,even with a simple nodding...
Gambateh!!!face it using yr smile!!!

LittL3 C0Rn 说...

My friend,cheer it up
i know your situation
call me when your feeling down
no matter is sadness or happiness
somemore,
nothing can make us quarrel..
NEVER!!ok?
dun think about tat post..
be happy when you are facing that problem
because it make your life wonderful

晴天想说 说...

那时太悲观了...
除了家人之外,
有朋友实在太幸福^^

发表评论

About me

我的照片
2017: 幼稚还有,文字成长了 2015:我什么都不怕,我最怕死,我怕再也看不到大家,再也看不到这世界。 2008:本人要怎样说自己呢...好玩,做事有时觉得自己够帅^^hohoho^^感性, 有时疯狂, 时男性化时女性化,潇洒最好,不想烦,需要7情6欲,满足自己,让自己快乐是最主要!!!可是...本人还是有一面朋友没有见过的恐怖一面..希望永远不会被见到...连自己都怕...

一切都很美好

晴天.爱笑

young forever???

信心.魅力

晴天。没有改变

我的旋律 没有终点

就是特别 晴天

Followers

我的简介

我的照片
天空之城, 快乐云霄, Malaysia
2017: 幼稚还有,文字成长了 2015:我什么都不怕,我最怕死,我怕再也看不到大家,再也看不到这世界。 2008:本人要怎样说自己呢...好玩,做事有时觉得自己够帅^^hohoho^^感性, 有时疯狂, 时男性化时女性化,潇洒最好,不想烦,需要7情6欲,满足自己,让自己快乐是最主要!!!可是...本人还是有一面朋友没有见过的恐怖一面..希望永远不会被见到...连自己都怕...

关注者

 

晴天想说 Design by Insight © 2009